Thursday, June 7, 2012

Reminder: Never Judge a Book by its Cover...

I know this statement is an old adage that everyone has heard at some time in their life, but I have never seen a more perfect example of how much this maxim holds true. On a recent episode of America's Got Talent, a young man by the name of Andrew De Leon, bedecked in metal spiked bracelets, piercing blue contacts and full-on guyliner, blew the roof off the theater with his performance.  Full disclosure: I do not watch this show, but was shown this clip by a friend.  Watch this video and see for yourself.


Not what you expected?  Me either. So just remember that old adage. It will do me well to remember it when I start teaching in the fall. Well done, Andrew, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.


1 comment:

Mark said...

Okay, you can quit your day job, Andrew.