Monday, July 16, 2012

Ten Guilty Pleasures!

I was trying to come up with something to write about today and was drawing a blank.  In perusing the interwebs, I came across one blogger's post in which he listed a 100 blogs topics for people to write about.  In looking through the list, I came across #40 - Ten Guilty Pleasures and thought, "what a fun topic to write about."  I've actually already written a blog on one of my guilty pleasures - Judy Judy.  Here are the other 9, plus JJ.
  1. Judge Judy
  2. Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nuggets with Almonds
  3. Starbucks Chai Tea Latte
  4. Any show with Chef Gordon Ramsay, but especially Hell's Kitchen
  5. The Southern Vampire Mystery novels (I almost want to cover the book up when I'm reading them)
  6. Spending an entire day reading instead of cleaning my apartment or something else productive
  7. Barry Manilow - I'm going to get a boatload of crap for this one, but yes - I am a Fanilow!  I have been listening to Barry since I was 10 years old and I still enjoy it.  It's an occasional guilty pleasure, not something I indulge in very often.
  8. Buying new pens.  I'm not sure when or how this guilty pleasure happened, but I'm incapable of walking into Staples and not walking out with new pens...even when I don't need them.
  9. Staying in my pjs all day.  This happens so rarely that I almost didn't put it on the list, but it's definitely a guilty pleasure.
  10. Books, books, books!!!
Care to share some of your guilty pleasures??

6 comments:

SnarkyTom said...

Most of your guilty pleasures might be on my list. I won't divulge which ones. But No to Barry.

Sandi said...

LOL!! Chicken. But I'm not surprised that Barry isn't on your list.

Jane said...

I'm a sharpie hoarder!

Sandi said...

Ooooh, that's a good guilty pleasure!

Unknown said...

Oh, mine are not nearly as innocent as yours!!!!! ;o) I agree with chocolate (although NOT dark), PJs all day, and "school supplies" (not just pens). Some others that I care to share in a public forum might include ICE CREAM, dancing when no one is looking, and Lifetime Movies. :) xo

Sandi said...

LOL!!! Good one, Jodster! Not all of mine are that innocent either. But I wanted to keep it G rated. ;-)