Sunday, July 1, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 18 - Writing

Day 18 - Writing!  I never thought I'd be someone who would enjoy writing on a regular basis, but I must admit that I am enjoying my blogging time.  Even though I'm incredibly swamped with transitioning to a new career and am barely sleeping, just knowing that I have this creative outlet is fantastic.  It's one of my forms of relaxation during these stressful days. And even though pushing myself this hard might be detrimental to my sleep, it's well worth it.

Additionally, I'm lucky that as of late writing has been coming fairly easily for me and I rarely have to struggle with what I'm writing.  Although, I will admit that I do agonize over every word and analyze my writing over and over and am never quite happy with the end product.  But I believe all that is a normal reaction to the written word.  But much as I would love to one day write the Great American Novel, my creative skills are non-existent, which I've mentioned before. So blogging will have to suffice for me. I will never be the next Jane Austen. 

Next up:  Day 19 -  Love Letter

No comments: