Friday, July 13, 2012

30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 30 - 5 Years Into the Future

This post is the final writing challenge assignment: 5 Years into the Future!  Wow, I almost don't want to do this assignment, simply because in 5 years, I will be 51.  I'd rather not think about being in my 50s.  :-) 

Quite frankly, I don't see my life being all that different from right now.  I suspect that in 5 years time, I will still be working at a school somewhere on the north shore of Massachusetts, teaching English literature and drama; still living in Newburyport with my cat; enjoying my free time with friends and perhaps finishing up my Ph.D. I'm hoping by then to have ticked off a few things on my bucket list, but otherwise I don't really see any major changes. 

We have now come to the end of this 30 day writing assignment. Some of the assignments were really interesting, some not so much, but I am certainly glad that I accomplished this task. It's important to set goals and to work hard to accomplish them. I have succeeded.  Huzzah!

No comments: