Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friends I Can't Wait to Meet!

Best Shakespearean
actor of our time!
In scrambling for a blog topic, I went back to Chris Brogan's 100 Blog Topics I Hope YOU Write posting that I used to come up with my 10 Guilty Pleasures blog and found "Friends I Can't Wait to Meet!"  That got my creative juices flowing.  There is a list of people that I swear if we had a chance to meet, we would be BFFs!  Sadly, these people aren't aware of my existence.

Here's a short list of a much longer list of must meet "friends" - in no particularly order:
  1. Kenneth Branagh
  2. Hugh Jackman
  3. Emma Thompson
  4. Kevin Kline
  5. Nathan Lane
  6. Jon Stewart
  7. Hugh Laurie
  8. Ralph Fiennes
  9. Bill and Hillary Clinton
  10. Elton John
I'm just putting the following message out there: if anyone knows any of the people on my list and would like to introduce us, that would be fantastic!!  Otherwise, I'll just wait for fate to intervene!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

a bit of a British invasion, Luv.

Sandi said...

Just a titch!! o:-)