Monday, July 28, 2014

2nd 30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 15 - My Day

Woo hoo. We've reached the halfway point. Day 15: "Bullet point your whole day."

Ready to be bored to tears? What's listed below is basically what my entire summer has been like. I enjoy it, but you will be bored.

Here it is - my day:
  • Woke up very slowly - listened to the sounds of morning (birds chirping, cars starting, cat meowing) for about 15 minutes before rolling out of bed
  • Fed the cat to stop the meowing
  • Strength trained while watching the news
  • Performed morning toilette
  • Breakfast
  • Continued reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X 
  • Annoyed the cat
  • Some planning for the new school year
  • Lunched at a Chinese restaurant
  • Continued reading The Book of Life (book 3 in the All Souls trilogy)
  • Annoyed the cat some more
  • 1 hour of cardio
  • Another shower, because after my workout .... EEEEEUUUWWWWW!!!!
  • Watched a special news report on a tornado touchdown in a neighboring county
  • Fed the cat again
Here's what I have planned for the rest of the day:
  • Cooking and eating dinner
  • A walk to the library to pick up a DVD being held
  • Catchup on DVR-ed television
  • Continue to annoy cat
  • Continue reading The Book of Life
  • Sleep
See? Boring. The "annoy the cat" parts of my day coincide with the reading/watching TV portion. She usually plunks down next to me on the couch and I pet her which she finds annoying after awhile. Yet she still comes back for more. Weird animal.

Tomorrow, Day 15 - something that I miss (really!?!? This list hates me!)


4 comments:

Marianne said...

My day was so uneventful, it wasn't even worth the effort to write about. Tomorrow's assignment should be better.

Tom said...

I like your day better than mine.

Jim said...

Word! Any day that starts with heading to Philly airport at 5am can't be good!

Sandi said...

Yeah, well, I like my day better than yours too. This would have been a whole different ball of wax if I had to write it during the school year.