Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And The Winners Are... Top 10 Posts of 2012!

This past year (2012) the postings on Sandi's Lament have been extremely varied. Everything and anything is a possible blog post in my mind.  I am continually amazed at which ones garner the most page views.  Actually I'm amazed that anyone reads this blog at all!  Here are the top 10 posts from 2012.  Were any of these your favorites??
  1. Career Change: Crazy Dreams and Nightmares
  2. I'm Begging - No More Political Ads!
  3. 30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 25 - Penguins
  4. The Lost Art of Letter Writing!
  5. 30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 27 - My Perfect Day
  6. Honeycrisp Apples - Where Have You Been All My Life?!
  7. 30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1 - Ten People
  8. Music Doesn't Lie - Part 6 (With One More Look At You)
  9. Career Change: TFA Summer Institute (Week 2)
  10. Cravings - Give In or Ignore?
Thank you to my faithful readers!  We'll just have to see what 2013 brings!

                  Best,


No comments: