Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snappy Socks?! Where Have You Been??

The other day, I was shopping in my local drugstore and walked by a display of socks. I thought to myself, "I should pick up a couple of pairs" because I was running low and hadn't yet had a chance to do laundry. The display said that they were "Snappy Socks".  I looked at them and they seemed to be decently made and reasonably priced, plus they had these snaps that keep the pairs together.  Hmmmm.  Interesting concept.  

Today I found out the beauty of these socks - no need to pair them up after washing. Okay, my least favorite chore in this world is pairing up socks on laundry day. Blech! Plus I invariably lose a sock or two in the wash cycle - I still have no clue where they disappear to.  Snappy Socks are so simple: wear the socks, snap them together after wearing, and toss in the laundry. Today, as I was doing my laundry, my snappy socks came out already paired and folded ever so nicely. You cannot imagine my excitement. Yeah, I admit it - I have no life. Additionally, these socks come in all sorts of fun designs and colors. I'm actually thinking about replacing my entire sock collection with these clever tootsie warmers.  The only socks I won't get rid of are my funky and fun toe socks that I bought in Rome - they have teddy bears, monkeys, and pigs on them.  I'm keeping those socks for life, no matter what!

Snappy Socks!  What an ingenious idea!  I just wish I had thought of it first. Drat!  Another lost opportunity.
My fun toe socks!  I don't care how worn they get
I'll never get rid of these socks!  They make me laugh!

7 comments:

Jane said...

so cute!

Sandi said...

Can you tell I'm bored today? :-)

Jane said...

I loved my toe socks when I was a kid

Sandi said...

Yeah, I'm a kid at heart. At least, that's what I keep telling people!

Jane said...

I want a pair of snappy socks!

Sandi said...

CVS! Open 24/7. Run out right now! :-D

Corla said...

I am so glad you like them! As a mother of 5 I was sorting 98 socks a week. That's when I thought I have to come up with a solution! Thanks so much for sharing the socks with your readers.

Corla - Snappy Socks