Monday, October 7, 2013

Do You Suffer From BRF or RAF?

There is a sad, strange affliction that many men and women suffer with and I wanted to bring this problem to light. I feel horrified for those people who suffer from BRF or RAF but I'm not sure what I can do about it, other than make people aware of this tragic situation. This is not something that I suffer with so I can only sympathize with those sufferers. What is this bizarre misfortune that torments these people?  Check out this PSA video for more information:

I first saw this video back in early July but completely forgot all about posting it, but it's one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. What brought this video to mind? I've been watching some episodes of Once Upon a Time which stars Jennifer Morrison (who also played Dr. Cameron on House) and I kept thinking, "She suffers with BRF.  How unfortunate!" Then I remembered that she makes a obscene amount of money so who am I to feel sorry for her BRF problems.  :-) 

If you enjoyed this video, check out more from these performers at the Broken People channel on YouTube.

4 comments:

Tom Smith said...

Wow. Don't know what to say to that. But I know a lot of people like that.

Sandi said...

Yeah, like your ex-wives! :-)

Lee said...

Okay.... so after a completely "lovely" Monday.... I would like to thank you for posting this...... I needed the laugh..... and BTW.... I think teaching is a major cause for BRF and perhaps RAF also!! ;-) <3

Sandi said...

Seems like we had a similar Monday! Ah, teaching - both a blessing and a curse! <3