Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Am Not an Idiot, I Swear!

Okay, this scenario really, really bugs me.  Ever have this situation: you post something on Facebook - asking for assistance on something and friends post responses back along the lines of "Gee, I don't know. Why don't you Google it?" or "You should search the internet."  Seriously?!?!?  Do you think that I haven't already tried searching the internet?  It's not like the internet is some new fangled gadget that no one knows about.  Honestly people, before I post anything or ask anyone for assistance, I ALWAYS check the internet first.  Trust me on this.  You don't have to give me that advice.  If you cannot help with my query, then just move along with your day.  I don't really need advice to "search the internet."  <sigh>  

Wow, I feel so much better having gotten that off my chest!

No comments: