Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This Year's Winners Are... Top 10 Posts of 2013!

A year ago today, I posted a list of my top 10 posts of 2012 and thought that I'd revisit that this year. In 2013, I wrote 198 posts, which ran the gamut of many different subjects and ideas. As with last year, I am surprised which posts garnered the most visits and am sincerely humbled by the amount of visits that my blog receives each year. In 2013, over 6100 visitors stopped by my blog. Nearly three times more than 2012. <smh> Wow! That's a lot of visitors for a nobody English teacher living in Massachusetts.

Here are the top 10 posts of 2013:
  1. Remembering "Columbine" - 14 Years Later
  2. Animated Movies Are the Bomb!
  3. Best Declarations of Love in Literature!
  4. The Return of the Big "C"!
  5. Reading is FUNdamental!
  6. Latest Cancer Update...
  7. Stop Being Contrary Just to be Contrary!
  8. End of Life Options...
  9. The Surgical Consult - Just When You Think It Can't Get Worse...
  10. The Best Underrated Female Vocalists...
Thank you, my faithful readers! 2013 was a crazy year. Here's hoping that 2014 is a little less exciting.

Best,


No comments: