Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Ultimate Proposal!

There's a video on YouTube that is going viral and for good reason - it's one of the most amazing marriage proposals ... EVER!  I think all the single women who watch this video are going to be hard pressed to accept any marriage proposal that isn't up to these standards. A Portland man managed to get approximately 60 friends and family to help 'pop the question' to his girlfriend in the most creative way possible - lip syncing to Bruno Mars's "Marry You."  You can read the full story here. It's definitely the most amazing proposal I have ever seen - then again, I've seen so very, very few and have never (or will ever) experience one of my own. Consequently, I have to live vicariously through others. I fully admit to weeping through this video and feeling ever so slightly jealous, but I congratulate the lovely couple and wish them the very best for their future.

Watch and see if you can get through it without crying. I dare you!
 

3 comments:

Jodi said...

are you FREAKIN kidding me????? A marching band!!!!

Bonnie said...

Boy, they better start working on the wedding video now, if they're going to top THAT!

Sandi said...

Jod-ster, it's amazing. I can't imagine how long it took to plan this. Bonnie, I don't think they can top that. But perhaps. The boyfriend is an actor (ahem!) and obviously creative.