Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Does Everyone Have a Doppelgänger?

I've always wondered about this question.  They say that everyone has an exact replica out there.  Why I'm bringing this up is because tonight I went to my grad school class in which we had a guest presenter who I swear is an exact carbon copy of an old friend of mine.  It freaked me out for the entire 3 hours of the class.  Really, it is one of the weirdest experiences ever.  

So I'm wondering ... is there another me out there??  Although while growing up, a friend's father swore that Linda Blair and I were twins - which I never saw.  I mean Linda Blair is gorgeous and I'm... well... not!  Maybe there's a slight resemblance when Linda is vomiting up pea soup in The Exorcist.  :-)

I always doubted on the doppelgänger theory, but now I'm not so sure.  Maybe everyone does have a twin out there!  If only I could find her and have her do all the things I don't want to do.

No comments: