Thursday, January 1, 2015

This Year's Winners Are... Top 10 Posts of 2014!

Welcome to 2015, everyone. 

It's that time of year again, when I take a look at which 10 posts from last year rated the most reads. 2014 was a crazy year filled with equally wonderful and distressing times. In 2014, I wrote 237 posts - the most ever in a year. Traffic increased to my site with over 9,200 visitors last year - a 51% increase over 2013. Astounding. I am humbled and amazed that so many people are reading my blog posts. Although it makes me think there are a lot of crazy, bored people out there.

Here are 2014's Top 10 blog posts for Sandi's Lament:
  1. Lovers No Longer on the Run - Zakia and Mohammad Ali
  2. 12 of the Most Unusual and Transparent Creatures!
  3. The Never Ending Headache! A Cancer Update...
  4. Lovers on the Run - The Continuing Story of Zakia and Mohammad Ali
  5. "Rex Factor" is Royally Engaging
  6. Longest Reigning Monarchs...
  7. Decision Made - Next Steps (A Cancer Update)
  8. Weighing Options - A Cancer Update
  9. The Most Extreme Cases of OCD
  10. A Sad Farewell to my Very Special Furry Friend...
Thank you to all my loyal readers. While there is a chance that I will not see the ringing in of 2016, I plan to keep writing as long as I have the ability and desire to do so. This year will be... um... well... hmmm... a challenging one.

Best,


No comments: