Friday, August 9, 2013

Really Bad Uses of Facebook!

This morning, I was watching the local news which reported on this following item:
This story just shocks me! Not only does this man kill his wife but he posts about it on Facebook with a picture of her dead body!! What the...???

Then I came across these little tidbits:
There are a ton of people who post their criminal activity on Facebook. HappyPlace.com has a list of the most idiotic confessions to criminal activity every posted on Facebook. Of course, one of the best postings on Facebook is courtesy of Wayne County Sheriff's Facebook page.

I'm sure we have all posted something on Facebook that we later regret. I know I have (and learned valuable lessons on what not to post), but I've certainly never posted anything of a criminal nature! Facebook is equally wonderful and awful. But some Facebook users take things to the extreme. Let me sum up for any dunderheads out there. 

Do not post your criminal activity on Facebook, morons!

What would you do if a Facebook friend posted about their criminal activity?? Would you turn them in? Ignore their crime? I sincerely hope I don't have friends this immoral and stupid!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think we should encourage this behavior - it makes dangerous and sick people easier to catch. :-)

Sandi said...

LOL!! Good point.

SnarkyTom said...

Ssheesh...I agree. People shouldn't post a lot of things. I don't get how bragging about performing illegal activities is something to be proud of. With that said I do NOT have an underground tunnel running between my house and Mexico.

Sandi said...

Tom, as we've noted in the past - people are STUPID!