Thursday, June 13, 2013

Something to Think About...

A dear friend of mine posted this message on Facebook the other day and I believe it is one of the best written postings I have seen in a long time and thought to myself: "I need to add this to my blog." The words speak for themselves:
Did you know the people who are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need care the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are "I love you", "I'm sorry", and "Help me"? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--Let's start an intentions avalanche. We all need positive intentions! And if you feel so inspired, please kindly copy and paste this status to offer a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I did it for a friend and now you can too. Love.
Strong message and one that I think everyone can relate to quite well! Therefore, if you agree, please share this message. 

4 comments:

Lee said...

That quote has always been one of my favorites.... perhaps because it IS so true...

Sandi said...

yeah, it's remembering it that I sometimes have difficulty with.

Lee said...

You aren't alone.... I'm guilty, too! It's part of being human! <3

I wish we lived closer.

Sandi said...

Yeah, me too!