Monday, November 12, 2012

Wanted: Ghostwriter

I've been thinking a lot about the past 5 years of my life and I sincerely believe that within those years there is an amazing story which should be written. The problem is -- I'm an awful creative writer. "Creative?" you might ask. Yes, the story has to be presented as a work of fiction. Due to the complete ridiculousness of the past 5 years, no one would ever believe it was a true story. Therefore...

Wanted: Ghostwriter 
who can write amazing fiction!

Don't believe me? Well, look at the empirical data and decide for yourself. The past five years have all the earmarks of a great novel: survival of physical and mental diseases, love and loss, trust and betrayal, abject despair followed by rebirth and renewal, overcoming adversity, manipulation, ludicrous characters, and so much more. The only two items missing from making it a perfect story are: revenge and a 'happily ever after' ending. But then again, bucking the trend and making it an 'unhappily ever after' ending would be an interesting and realistic choice.

Seriously, this book will be a best seller -- providing I can find a qualified author to pen it. I can't write it myself because I stink at dialogue. Believe me, I've tried. Perhaps you think I am kidding. I'm not. I've already written the first three paragraph but then I got stuck. Bloody dialogue! Funnily enough, I know the perfect person to write it, but he is a large part of the story and not in my life anymore, which makes for a bit of a hindrance in authoring the story! Soooooo... Any out of work writers out there want to team up and write The Next Great American novel? We can split the proceeds and retire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto your post (it was the awesome picture) and wondered if you had found anyone yet. Check my blog page out here: http://beginanadventure.wordpress.com/ghostwriting/

I couldn't find a contact email for you - but I have a contact page on my website www.msraejones.com Maybe we could work something out?