Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Real Playgrounds Which are the Stuff of Nightmares!

When I was growing up, playgrounds were places of happy and imaginative entertainment. Slides, see-saws, swings, and other innocent, fun recreational equipment were the mainstay of my youth. I think if I had come across some of the playgrounds shown below, I would not have the fond memories of innocence. 

A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Enjoy!











Parents: I do not recommend you take your children to any of these places!!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Why? Just why? Seriously.

Sandi said...

The question that I've been asking myself.

Tom said...

What the Faaaaaaahhhhk! Now I'm going to have nightmares.

M.S. Wells said...

These are terrifying and some of these should be reported to the special victims unit! How did you find these?