Monday, September 15, 2014

What Am I Looking Forward To?

With most people knowing about my upcoming travel plans of jetting around Europe for 2 months, many people keep asking me what I am looking forward to seeing the most. This is a really hard question to answer. Over the course of the 2 months that I'm there, I am planning to pack in a lot of sites that I have been wanting to see for decades. To narrow my favorites to just one or two of the most important things is nearly impossible. 

Here is just a short list of the places that I'm planning to visit and am beyond excited to see:
Looking at this amazing list of just some of the places I plan on seeing while traveling around Europe. How could I choose just one or two to say are the ones I'm most looking forward to seeing? You'll notice there are a number of castles on the list. I admit, I'm a castle whore. I just love visiting them! 

While the underlying reason for why I can take this trip to Europe sucks the big weenie, I am just thrilled to be able to spend the time I have exploring the magnificence that is Europe! I wish I could take you all with me, but you'll have to just be happy to follow my exploits on my blog. 

Estimated Date of Departure: mid-October (somewhere around the 19th)

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to read about your adventures!

Karen said...

Great list. I have been to Windsor Castle & Edinburgh Castle both are great! I loved going to Bath & Stratford Upon Avon also. Scotland is gorgeous you are going to love it! Have a blast!

Tom said...

Are you sure that two months are going to be enough time to see all these places?

Lee said...

Wow! Very impressive list!! I can't wait to read your blog and see your pictures!! <3

Sandi said...

Tom, I think I'll have plenty of time to visit all of the places and then some. The key is to take overnight sleeping trains so you don't waste time. :-)

Tom A. said...

Make sure you spend the night on mount San Michel. The most beautiful place.

Tom said...

I'll keep that in mind if I ever do a European vacation.

Marianne said...

I too am excited for you and can't wait to read all of your posts. Include lots of photos!

Christy said...

Some of my favorite places on that list! Regardless of the circumstances, you are going to have one hell of a time!

Heather A said...

So excited to see all the wonders through your blog. Love you!