Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ladies: You Are Enough!

This morning, a good friend from high school posted a video link on her Facebook page and I thought it moving and important enough to blog about it. Most women have a terrible habit - we look in the mirror and see the worst aspects of ourselves. We are ultra critical and forget that we are strong, amazing, and powerful. 

The Mrs., an all-female band from Austin, Texas decided to do something about how women view themselves. "The Mrs.' debut single, 'Enough', was written to help women see themselves with a less critical eye, and realize that they are 'Enough' just the way they are." The video below is the end result. Take a look:

This video makes me weep. While I think that my life has not quite been as realized as I wanted it to be, I have to remember that I am enough

Ladies, remember you are enough and there is someone out there who knows that you are amazing and loves you very much. Remind yourself of that fact the next time you look in the mirror and hate what you see.


1 comment:

Cara said...

You're more than enough! Looking forward to reading about your travels.