Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Final Blog Post

If you're reading this post, then I've moved onto my next adventure. (C'mon zoo polar bear!!!) This will be my last chance to say

========================================================================

Hi, again. Tom here. She started this about a month ago and didn't get too far. If we were Hindu I'd believe this would be a step up from being a human, I think. As we are Atheists, we're accepting that we are going to take whatever we get and be glad and thankful for it. This doesn't mean that we won't grumble about it a bit and make snide and snarky remarks about it. That is the perogative of a non-believer when they're wrong. However, this time, I don't think so. So, inspite of our non-beliefs, I'm hoping zoo polar bear too. I can always visit her and talk to her and tell her about what's going on in the outside world and how terribly boring and empty it is without her. Thank you all for the many years and many posts that you've all read, followed and commented on. She really, really appreciated it. As she told me, this will be her legacy. But we all will be the couriers to carry her memory ever onward.

Sandra J Smith
2/5/1966 - 6/28/2015
Rest in Peace, My Sweet Sister.

3 comments:

Judy Griffin said...

Posted my comment under Sandi's last blog. Whatever it Is, she deserves something great. Hope you keep the legacy going. Judy

Unknown said...

If “all the world’s a stage,” your entrance and exit were ever-grander and far felt than you will ever know. You have made a lasting impression/had great impact on everyone you encountered--through performing, teaching in the classroom, teaching us all remotely through your blog, and being a friend. The world will certainly be far too quiet without you in it.

I am in awe of your courage and bravery for continuing to look forward and make plans (even to the very end) in spite of you prognosis/condition. I know you believe that there is nothing after this life, but I do believe that wherever you are, there is a lot more laughter now. I will miss that laughter and sharp wit, but as your brother Tom said, we will carry your memory with us. Safe travels my friend! Molly Smith NYC

paige said...

Hi Sandi - for some reason, I thought of you today. Just dropped by to say Hi and send Love.
Paige